20""x2 7/8"" 4,000 Gal GAC Coconut Shell Filter
- 20" X 2. 7/8" Granular Activated Carbon Cartridge w/Polypropylene Sediment Filtration Pads at each end
- Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon cartridge is often used for Reverse Osmosis prefiltration & many other filtration applications.
- Carbon filtration is excellent for removal of Chlorine, Bad Taste, Odor & Color and can be effective for removal of many chemical contaminants.
- This cartridge fits in Heavy Duty 20" Housings
- To keep your filter system operating efficiently, replace this cartridge as needed and on a regular basis. This can be 6-12 months for many residential applications.
- Before putting a new cartridge in service, pass 3-5 gallons of water through to waste to flush out carbon fines.
- Water flows from bottom to top with rubber gasket on top. Each cartridge is marked with an arrow to indicate flow path.
THIS SALE IS FOR 4 PCS 2.78" X 20" GAC CARTRIDGE
Payment Methods: PayPal (Preferred)
Shipping Details: Please pay with PayPal for fastest delivery. Personal checks may be held until cleared. All items ship via FEDEX GROUND /USPS/UPS GROUND within 3 business day of receiving payment, however we are not responsible for transit time and delays. Continental U.S. buyers pay shipping price listed. Alaska, Hawaii, and A.P.O. addresses, please contact us for a shipping quote and availability before bidding. *Shipping & Handling is NOT just postage. It includes the time, effort & materials associated with the preparation & arrangement of shipment. We do not inflate shipping rates, however in order to save you money we will gladly combine shipping on orders with more than one item whenever possible. eBay checkout automatically combines the shipping charges. Please contact us with any questions.
Uncompromising Quality Water Systems
We are committed to bringing you the best water system you can buy at the most competitive prices. We have years of experience crafting our solutions for specific water sources in California. Our whole house water systems is designed to give you the best water quality from every faucet in your home.
Setting ourselves apart from the competition, we use a three stage water system to clean, soften, and purify your water. A whole house filter, softener, and a reverse osmosis system. Our products are highly efficient, requiring very little maintenance, and come with lifetime technical support.
Combining state of the art products at the industry's most competitive prices, we are determined to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, and assure you of an excellent water system that will last for years of trouble free service.
PREMIER WATER SYSTEMS
18354 3/4 SOLEDAD CANYON ROAD
SANTA CLARITA CA 91387
661 575 0033-P
661 310 3248-F
661 575 0033